Ford kicked off its turn-key drag racing program with the debut of the Mustang Cobra Jet in 2008, and since then both Dodge and Chevrolet have joined the party with the Mopar Challenger Drag Pak and the recently-introduced COPO Camaro Concept. With the competition from its American counterparts Ford hasn't been able to rest on their laurels, updating the Cobra Jet in both 2010 and for 2012. Now, Ford has revealed yet another revised Cobra Jet for 2013, with the car being unveiled at the Performa
2013 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX