We can't get enough of the Boss Mustang 302, and it appears Ford Racing can't, either. Mustang Daily reports that Ford unleashed the newest member of the Boss family at the PRI show in Florida; the Boss 302SX. The Boss 302 concept is called the ultimate track car, and its stats tell the story.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX