We can't get enough of the Boss Mustang 302, and it appears Ford Racing can't, either. Mustang Daily reports that Ford unleashed the newest member of the Boss family at the PRI show in Florida; the Boss 302SX. The Boss 302 concept is called the ultimate track car, and its stats tell the story.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!