Ford may have spilled the beans about its 2013 Mondeo in Amsterdam a few weeks ago, but the Blue Oval stand here at the Paris Motor Show is the first place that we've gotten to see the sedan in the metal. The European sibling of our Ford Fusion looks trim, angular and attractive in its auto show debut. (It looks just like the new Fusion, let's be honest.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX