Embargo breaks are par for the course with big auto shows, and this year's Detroit Auto Show is no different. The 2013 Ford Fusion appears to be big target this time around, with this being our second early look at the Blue Oval's redesigned mid-size sedan. These two images from Czech website Auto Forum, while a bit pixelated, reveal much more than the shot we showed you earlier that escaped Ford's clutches courtesy of a bug in the Fusion iPad app.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX