Liu Bolin, the world-renowned Chinese artist famous for painting himself to camouflage into the background of an image, has teamed up with Ford for its latest advertisement for the 2013 Ford Fusion. The print ads aim to highlight how the styling of the new Fusion makes other midsize sedan "disappear." (The obvious joke here would be, "Does it really take this much work to make the Toyota Camry look invisible?"). The easy way out for the Blue Oval would've been to turn to computer programmers to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX