The U.S. News Best Cars for the Money Awards picks winners by looking at the average transaction price, five-year total cost of ownership, the regard a car has from the automotive press, reliability figures from J.D. Power and Associates and safety data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The result, according to the magazine, is "the best combination of critical acclaim and long-term value."
2013 Ford Focus
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 26, 2012
The 2013 Ford Focus in ST trim recently beat the Volkswagen GTI in our head-to-head comparison, and now the Focus has another feather in its cap: earning a five-star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's New Car Assessment Program, something it failed to do in this generation's first year of production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX