The British crime thriller, The Sweeney, was centered around two cops tooling around in an unmarked, blacked-out, five-door, Ford Focus ST. It's only logical, then, that Ford serve pent-up demand for a true police-spec Focus ST. Reporting for official duty is the Ford Focus ST estate, complete with full cop livery, LED light bar and a mobile data terminal. Ford says the 2.0-liter 252-horsepower EcoBoost can propel pursuing police to 60 miles per hour in 6.5 seconds and top out at 154 mph
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX