We at Autoblog like the Ford Flex, lackluster sales numbers aside. Ever since its launch in 2008, we've grown quite fond of not only its boxy styling, but its high levels of overall comfort, refinement and usability. Adding the EcoBoost engine in 2009 only sweetened the deal, and now, there's a lot more to like about the Flex for 2013... if you can get past the styling.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models