We at Autoblog like the Ford Flex, lackluster sales numbers aside. Ever since its launch in 2008, we've grown quite fond of not only its boxy styling, but its high levels of overall comfort, refinement and usability. Adding the EcoBoost engine in 2009 only sweetened the deal, and now, there's a lot more to like about the Flex for 2013... if you can get past the styling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX