Ford has great plans for the 2013 Escape, but serving as a NASCAR pace vehicle at Kentucky Speedway is not something we expected to find on the list. It makes sense, really. The Escape is built at the Louisville Assembly Plant, where the pace vehicle was unveiled on May 15 by two-time Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX