Ford has great plans for the 2013 Escape, but serving as a NASCAR pace vehicle at Kentucky Speedway is not something we expected to find on the list. It makes sense, really. The Escape is built at the Louisville Assembly Plant, where the pace vehicle was unveiled on May 15 by two-time Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies