Ford has great plans for the 2013 Escape, but serving as a NASCAR pace vehicle at Kentucky Speedway is not something we expected to find on the list. It makes sense, really. The Escape is built at the Louisville Assembly Plant, where the pace vehicle was unveiled on May 15 by two-time Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models