Perhaps it's the bright lights of the Los Angeles convention center, or maybe it's just the skilled work of photographer Drew Phillips, but whatever the reason, the 2013 Ford Escape simply looks better here at the LA Auto Show. Our initial impressions of the more traditional CUV shape weren't totally positive, but after staring at the red show car on display here in SoCal, we're growing fonder of Ford's new compact crossover, even if it does just look like a super-sized Focus. Those chrome wheel
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX