Perhaps it's the bright lights of the Los Angeles convention center, or maybe it's just the skilled work of photographer Drew Phillips, but whatever the reason, the 2013 Ford Escape simply looks better here at the LA Auto Show. Our initial impressions of the more traditional CUV shape weren't totally positive, but after staring at the red show car on display here in SoCal, we're growing fonder of Ford's new compact crossover, even if it does just look like a super-sized Focus. Those chrome wheel
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!