Fiat has already dropped all of the info for its new Panda 4x4 mini utility, but the Paris Motor Show allows us to finally see this prospective future Jeep in the flesh. Claimed to be the only four-wheel-drive offering in Europe's A-segment, the 2013 Fiat Panda 4x4 promises to be a proficient off-roader in a very small package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX