Fiat 500e incentives are combined to add up to a nearly free leasing deal for the electric vehicle.
2013 Fiat 500e: Review
- Danny King
- Sep 16, 2014
At your home or office? Those are the key words for how Chrysler and its Fiat affiliate want to narrow the plug-in vehicle sales gap between themselves and more plug-in-centric companies like Nissan and Ford, according Wards Auto. When the gap will narrow is anyone's guess.
- Chris Bruce
- May 10, 2014
Chrysler is recalling 4,141 Fiat 500e models from the 2013 and 2014 model years because they could lose power. According to the automaker, the power inverter module could allow coolant to seep onto electrical components. This could cause a short circuit and power loss. The part in question is responsible for altering the electric current.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX