The retro-coolness of the Fiat 500 is such that it naturally lends itself to customization. So, when we first heard tell that the company was preparing a stripped-down Café Racer concept, a beach-ready 500C and a brace of Magneti Marelli cars for this year's SEMA show, our interest was piqued.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX