To no one's surprise, I was stoked about the Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio. I've always enjoyed the exquisitely flawed driving dynamics of the 500 Abarth hardtop, and the idea of being able to fold the top back and take it all in with some fresh air blowing around was really appealing. That super awesome exhaust note would no doubt be even more audible without a huge chunk of sheetmetal and glass in the way, and even with the slight weight penalty (33 pounds versus the hardtop), the Cabrio should still
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!