Sending a message that reinforces Ferrari's commitment that all of its vehicles will kick serious butt, the Italian automaker has treated its under-appreciated California model to an exceptional mid-cycle refresh.
2012 Ferrari California Handling Speciale
- Michael Harley
- Mar 7, 2012
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 15, 2012
What's even better than a Ferrari? A lighter, more powerful Ferrari, of course. And that's precisely what Maranello has announced with a mid-cycle refresh for what is perhaps its least appreciated product: the California.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX