It's never a bad idea to watch video of a Ferrari taking an aggressive stroll down a winding Italian road, and the creative types at Ferrari were kind enough to produce exactly that. To sweeten the pot, the video features the reworked 2013 California, with 490 horsepower and a significant weight savings of 70 pounds.
2013 Ferrari California: Geneva 2012
- Michael Harley
- Mar 7, 2012
Sending a message that reinforces Ferrari's commitment that all of its vehicles will kick serious butt, the Italian automaker has treated its under-appreciated California model to an exceptional mid-cycle refresh.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX