Chrysler will be showing the all-new 2013 SRT Viper at the New York Auto Show on Wednesday, in what will undoubtedly be one of the biggest reveals of the show. While we've already seen spy shots, teasers, renderings, Hot Wheels cars, and unfinished parts from the forthcoming Viper, this new teaser is our best official look yet.
2013 Dodge Viper Teasers
- Drew Phillips
- Feb 20, 2012
SRT, the recently formed standalone brand of Chrysler, is determined to reveal the new 2013 Viper nice and slow. After releasing the first teaser image last month and offering a first look at the new 'Stryker' Viper logo, SRT has just posted a second teaser image of the 2013 Viper on their official Facebook page. While this second photo is much more clear than the first, what exactly is shown in the image is up to debate. Yes, it looks to be a carbon fiber scoop, but what kind?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX