We wouldn't advocate trying to outrun the police, no matter what you're driving and no matter what they are. But if you see a Dodge Charger bearing down on you with blue lights flashing in your rearview mirror, you'd better think twice before attempting to flee, because the Charger Pursuit has once again emerged as the fastest police cruiser out there.
2013 Dodge Charger Pursuit
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 15, 2012
With the Ford Crown Victoria out of the picture, automakers are in a fight for police car domination, and Dodge just upped the ante by adding an optional all-wheel drive system on the Charger Pursuit for 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX