The original Dodge Charger Daytona was a bullet-nosed, winged menace on racetracks and is an amazingly collectible classic car today, and Dodge is hoping to bring back some of that nostalgia with the 2013 Dodge Charger Daytona. Limited to just 2,500 units, this new Daytona adds a little more styling and exclusivity than the similarly named package brought to the sedan from the 2006 through 2009 model years. We saw our first glimpse of this new package earlier in the week, but now we get to see t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX