We normally think of the Dodge Charger (and its Chrysler 300 brethren) as being rear-wheel-drive muscle sedans, but we mustn't forget about the fact that all-wheel drive is available as well. And in an effort to give the AWD models a bit more presence, the all-season Dodge sedan will be getting a new sport package for the 2013 model year.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models