Dodge has added a bit of spice to its Hemi-powered Challenger for 2013, offering up this new Redline package that makes its official debut at the Chicago Auto Show. The R/T Redline builds on the Rallye Redline kit that was created for the V6 Challenger, and we like how these subtle changes add to the muscle coupe's already classic styling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX