Dodge introduced us to its Blacktop model lineup a year ago with the 2012 Charger and followed up with more recently with the 2013 Challenger and 2013 Avenger. Now the automaker will be applying this ominous-looking treatment to the Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey models for 2013 as well. These models will be unveiled next week at the Detroit Auto Show, but Dodge has released most of the details for these new products including pricing and availability.
2013 Dodge Blacktop models
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX