Citroën's DS3 line has been a huge success in its home market of France ever since the car was launched in 2009. Sitting in the fat-middle part of the luxury category, it only makes sense that a convertible variant for the DS3 pop up sooner or later – and later is the Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX