The Citroen DS3 Cabrio bowed at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The drophead version of the French hatch retains its five-seat configuration and offers one of the largest cargo areas of any cars in the segment. The convertible uses a folding top akin to that of the diminutive Fiat 500C, wherein the roof rails remain in place while the canvas peels back in neat folds. As a result, the car looks just like its hardtop sibling with top up, and Citroen says buyers will be able to open the roof at speeds
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX