Mercedes-Benz hosted us in Miami a several weeks ago to get more acquainted with its latest cooperative adventure – a partnership with Cigarette Racing to build an all-electric racing boat. While we posted on the Cigarette AMG Electric Drive Concept after its worldwide introduction at the Miami Boat Show, its automotive-based technology is innovative enough to warrant a closer look.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX