Unless you're renting a car or driving through Orlando, Florida (the rental car capital of the US), you'll probably never see a Chevrolet Captiva – the rebadged, fleet-only version of the old Saturn Vue – on our roads, but this crossover has been updated elsewhere and remains popular in many other parts of the world. As such, Chevrolet announced that the Captiva will be getting an update for 2013, which will be unveiled next week at the Geneva Motor Show.
2013 Chevrolet Trax
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 27, 2013
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 15, 2012
We're less than two months away from the Chevrolet Trax meeting the public for the first time at the Paris Motor Show, and Chevrolet has let loose a few more details on the small, chunky SUV that will head to 140 different countries – the United States not being one of them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX