The Chevrolet Spark minicar may just now be hitting the big roads of the United States, but the car has already been on sale in other markets, including Europe, for a while. And because of that, the Euro-spec Spark has undergone a minor facelift for the 2013 model year, showing its slight nip/tuck here at the 2012 Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX