Chevrolet showed off a pair of new Sonic sedans at the LA Auto Show, giving the new RS Sedan and Dusk their official auto show debuts. The RS is kind of a known quantity, adding the same tweaks found on the RS Hatch, including new wheels, a body kit, tweaked suspension and a few racy bits in the interior.
2013 Chevrolet Sonic Dusk
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 25, 2012
The SEMA show in Las Vegas has become a place to see some of the most outrageous concept and custom cars imaginable (where else can you see anything like Toyota Sequoia Family Dragster?). But amidst all of the outrageousness, there are usually a handful of sober, production-intent models that show up as well. Such is the case with the Chevrolet Sonic Dusk sedan that General Motors is revealing today. The Dusk started life as one of many Sonic concepts on display in Vegas last year, and the new t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX