General Motors Brazil is getting ready to introduce the all-new Chevrolet Onix later this month at the 27th São Paulo International Automobile Trade Show, and while GM released a few teaser images of the new hatchback, AutosSegredos managed to dig up some full images of the car. As pixilated and blurry as these pictures are, we do get a good look at what looks to be an attractive small hatchback that will almost certainly never be sold in the North America.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX