You would be forgiven for having forgotten about the new 1LE package for the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Announced back in March, this performance upgrade package was quickly overshadowed by the arrival in dealerships of the 580-horsepower Camaro ZL1. While the Camaro lineup's big dog may be all that anyone's been talking about, not everyone can afford to step up to the Shelby-slayer. So, just like Ford found room for the Boss 302 between the Mustang GT and GT500, so too has Chevy made space for t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX