Chevrolet has stepped up to the NASCAR Nationwide Series plate with a racer that not only isn't an Impala, it isn't bad on the eyes. The junior series to the Sprint Cup big dogs had made concessions to allow cars that look more like their production counterparts. While some disagree, the cars still have nothing to do with their production counterparts, but hey, that's NASCAR. The new rules induced Ford to hop in with a Mustang, while Dodge opted to go with a Challenger. Chevy, on the other hand,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX