According to Edmunds, Chevrolet is recalling 18,941 Camaro models in the United States due to airbag warning stickers on the sun visors that may peel off. This might not seem like a big deal, but, as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration puts it, "If the airbag warning label detaches from the visor, the driver and front seat passenger may not be warned of the risks of airbag deployment, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash."
2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE: First Drive
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 1, 2013
- George Kennedy
- Sep 13, 2012
This should raise the eyebrows of a few Camaro enthusiasts. GM Authority is reporting that General Motors has filed with the "United States Patent and Trademark Office for a trademark of the "Z28" moniker. Oh, do we have your attention?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX