Carbon Motors couldn't have picked a better time to get into the police car business with the departure of the Ford Crown Victoria leaving the market wide open, but with its purpose-built E7 police sedan still a few more years away from production, the Indiana-based company decided to launch another vehicle for first responders. There was a big demand to get something out quick, and that something is the TX7. Designed to be more of a multipurpose vehicle, the TX7 is able to fill many roles makin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX