The three-wheeled Campagna T-Rex has been in production since 1995, featuring a variety of motorcycle engines to power it along the way, but Canada-based Campagna has never been able to sell it in the US as a street-legal vehicle. All that changed with the company's new owners. The T-Rex recently was certified here to be sold and registered for the street as a motorcycle, and we were able to test the latest model, the BMW-powered T-Rex 16S, around Southern California in May. We found it to be pa
2013 Campagna T-Rex 16S: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX