Mark Reuss, North American President of General Motors, made official today what we already knew, that Cadillac's lineup is growing by two new vehicles. The new models are the large XTS luxury sedan and compact ATS sport sedan. Reuss made the announcement at the Center for Automotive Research's Management Briefing Seminars, where he also released this teaser sketch of the ATS' profile that we made a little more revealing in Photoshop.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX