Mark Reuss, North American President of General Motors, made official today what we already knew, that Cadillac's lineup is growing by two new vehicles. The new models are the large XTS luxury sedan and compact ATS sport sedan. Reuss made the announcement at the Center for Automotive Research's Management Briefing Seminars, where he also released this teaser sketch of the ATS' profile that we made a little more revealing in Photoshop.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models