Last month, BMW confirmed that its long-awaited X4 crossover would debut next year, but other than imagining a smaller X6-shaped crossover, we really had no idea what the new niche model would look like. That is until a Russian website, Autowp, leaked a handful of embargoed images this morning showing the X4 Concept that will be unveiled in a couple of weeks at the Shanghai Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX