If you've been saving your spare change to pick up one of these new BMW models later this year, well, now you can more accurately estimate how many wheelbarrows full of nickels you'll need to dump into the Coinstar machine at your local grocery store.
2013 BMW M6 Coupe: Geneva 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 7, 2012
Try this one on for size: BMW already dropped the full details on both the new M6 coupe and convertible, but only the hardtop makes its debut here at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. We'll have to wait until the New York expo in April to see the convertible, though oddly, the droptop M6 is the one that will go on sale in the United States first. Alright then.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX