BMW has finally pulled the sheets back on its 2012 M6 Convertible. The convertible counterpart to the hardtop that debuted at the Geneva Motor Show bows with the same vicious turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 under the hood. Good for 560 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque and mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox, the convertible should be able to launch to 62 mph in around 4.1 seconds. BMW hasn't mentioned the weight difference between the hardtop and the convertible, though the automaker str
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!