For those of you looking to snag a brand-new BMW M5 or M6, good news has arrived. The German super sedan and two-door have finally rolled in to U.S. dealerships. (Given how long we've been talking about these cars, you could be forgiven for thinking they've been on sale in the States for ages.)
2013 BMW M6 Convertible: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX