The new-for-2013 BMW 1 Series three-door is a wonderful thing in any of the configurations that we don't get to buy here in the U.S. (We know, we're like a broken record with this "forbidden fruit" bit these days, but the fly-away auto shows really bring it out of us.) Of course, the best of all versions, it is easy to assume, is this BMW M135i xDrive.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX