BMW has been pretty busy with cars wearing a "6" this year following the rollouts of the new 6 Series Gran Coupe and, more recently, the high-performance M6. Now the automaker is getting ready to introduce two low-volume variants of the 6 Series Coupe and the X6 crossover. The 2013 BMW 650i Coupe Frozen Silver Edition and 2013 BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition are both limited-production models aimed at showing off exclusive tailoring available through BMW Individual.
2013 BMW 650i Coupe Frozen Silver Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX