BMW has pulled back the curtain on a stack of M Performance parts for the 3 and 5 Series. Those include a spate of exterior aerodynamic tweaks, including a front splitter, unique rockers, a rear spoiler and a lower rear diffuser on the 3 Series. Likewise, 5 Series buyers can look forward to optioning up their sedans with an M Performance rear diffuser and a carbon fiber front splitter. Outside, the 3 Series can also be gussied up with a couple of graphics packages, but the kit isn't just for sho
2013 BMW 3 Series M Performance: Paris 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 28, 2012
The next-generation M3 is indeed coming, but if you simply can't wait for the hardcore M model, BMW will now sell you new M Performance add-ons for the 3 Series sedan, a whole host of which have been fitted to one of the show cars here in Paris. And don't worry – these optional extras aren't all show and no go.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX