The new-for-2013 BMW 1 Series three-door is a wonderful thing in any of the configurations that we don't get to buy here in the U.S. (We know, we're like a broken record with this "forbidden fruit" bit these days, but the fly-away auto shows really bring it out of us.) Of course, the best of all versions, it is easy to assume, is this BMW M135i xDrive.
2013 BMW 1 Series range
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 27, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 14, 2012
We can now take an official, in-depth look at the new BMW M135i and the accompanying three-door 1 Series range – and there's much to see. Starting from the beginning, the Bimmer's styling has inclined some people to grab their hatchets. Yes, there's a whole lot of intensity and a slumgullion of deeply incised polygons mixed together in that little upright face, but we have no doubt there'll be a whole lot more people grabbing their wallets when they see it.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!