Let's get this off our chests right off the bat: There's nothing truly efficient about the Bentley Continental GT. That said, we're at least pleased to see that the marque has decided to outfit its luxurious supercar with a smaller and more fuel efficient engine option.
2013 Bentley Continental GT V8: First Drive
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 13, 2012
The Bentley Continental GT with the W12 is rated at 12 city/19 highway on traditional premium, 8 city/14 highway on E85, and easily less than that on an excited right foot. When we drove the Continental GT V8 at launch we were told that official EPA mileage could be rated as high was 24 mpg on the highway, and that, even with the right-foot factor, would be a generous improvement over the W12 for sacrificing just 67 horsepower and almost nothing in performance. It turns out Bentley told the trut
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX