The rumors were true: Bentley will be debuting the car you see here, the 2013 Continental GT Speed, at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. And while it doesn't look all that different (if at all) from a standard Conti GT, the changes under the hood are what sets this big coupe apart from its kin. Take notice: With a top speed of 205 miles per hour, this is the fastest production car that Bentley has ever produced.
- Jun 18, 2012
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!