The rumors were true: Bentley will be debuting the car you see here, the 2013 Continental GT Speed, at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. And while it doesn't look all that different (if at all) from a standard Conti GT, the changes under the hood are what sets this big coupe apart from its kin. Take notice: With a top speed of 205 miles per hour, this is the fastest production car that Bentley has ever produced.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX