Looking cool in blue (better than the Grimace-purple we saw a few weeks ago), with strong, tailored bodywork and a one-percenter-approved face, the 2013 Bentley GT Speed Convertible is right at home with all the exotic metal on the floor of Cobo Center here at the Detroit Auto Show.
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible
- Seyth Miersma
- Jan 15, 2013
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 1, 2013
That purple haze all in your eyes is the 2013 Bentley GT Speed Convertible. The cynical view is, "Bah, take a GT Speed and cut the top off. There. Pass the salt, please...". But when you're Bentley, more than 90 years old, and charging these kinds of ducats, there's no reason to take the cynic's shortcut. So of course the GT Speed Convertible gets all of the Speed-family accoutrements: matrix radiator grille hiding a twin-turbocharged, 6.0-liter W12 with 616 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torq
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX