First we found out about it, then we saw it at Pebble Beach, and now we've got the full skinny on the 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed. There's more to the crown prince king of the Continental GT range than its 616 horsepower, 590 pound-feed, eight-speed transmission, 205-mph top speed and four-second run from zero to 60.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX