Audi is a company synonymous with diesel performance. Its efforts at the 24 Hours of Le Mans have repeatedly proven what can be accomplished with a healthy oil-burner at your command, but until now, buyers were unable to pick up spots-oriented models with a TDI badge. That's changed with the debut of the SQ5 TDI at the 2012 Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX