We would never kick a 450-horsepower convertible out of bed, especially one as pretty as the 2013 Audi RS5 Cabriolet. We'll admit, the chrome wheels aren't really doing it for us – we much prefer the standard alloys – but nevertheless, there's a lot to like about this topless Audi.
- Aug 8, 2013
2013 Audi RS5 Cabriolet
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!