The Audi RS5 is a bit of an odd duck in the brand's US lineup. At the moment it is one of only two RS models – the other being the TT RS – atop a pyramid of A and higher-performing S models. It is not, however, the brand's flagship performance model – not even close – that space being occupied by variants of the R8 supercar, specifically the V10 and GT models, and upcoming 560-horsepower RS7.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX